View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Jan 14, 2020 at 03:56 PM

Scooter9, thanks so much for the link to the video! I watched/listened to it and hadn't quite remembered the ending. I liked the ending very much! I hope your depression eases soon. I've been dealing with some, too, but am not yet to the point of a medication adjustment. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I have a blog that I used to be very active in posting on. However, this past year (or even almost two years) I've posted only occasionally. Before slowing down, I reached about 1,200 followers, but if I don't post, most don't visit often. Like you, Scooter, most of my traffic is from various search engines when I don't post often. I find it quite curious which of my posts seem to get the most views from such visitors. I do know a teeny bit about SEO (but not expert) so realize that the titles and key words in my posts make a big difference. Also, for some posts I try to expedite getting Google's attention by submitting the post's URL to Google Index. I think that is helpful for me. Perhaps your website makes my blog look pretty piddly, though. I'm just a novice blogger.

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Innerzone, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Scooter9, Wild Coyote