View Single Post
cashart10
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2013
3,076 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 15, 2020 at 04:36 PM

Thank you all so much for your concern. I have been down today still but not as low as last night. I slept until around 1 this afternoon. I have been eating lunch/running errands all day since with my husband and right now I’m at my son’s t session (he’s back there by himself right now). I actually did turn the music off last night and like you Bethrags, music is really bad for me if I’m in the danger zone and several here know that about me. Thus, Christina’s advice. I know it too but it’s so hard for me to stop. I get pulled in so deep. I spoke to my pdoc this morning and she told me to talk to my t and my husband about seeing t 2-3 times per week right now or maybe even doing an IOP until I’m better. She said I’ll have to wait a little on the meds to work but that the structure alone of IOP may do me good and keep me from being alone if my husband is working/sleeping. I am going to talk to my t tomorrow and go from there. I’m praying for a better night. At least I will have my husband.

Every finger in the room is pointing at me
I want to spit in their faces then I get afraid of what that could bring
I got a bowling ball in my stomach I got a desert in my mouth
Figures that my courage would choose to sell out now

Tori Amos ~ Crucify

Dx: Schizoaffective Disorder
cashart10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous43918, Moose72

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Moose72, ~Christina