Wild Coyote has no updates.

5 yr Member
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jan 18, 2020 at 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
Went to a dermatologist yesterday and left with several prescriptions. I was mostly going for the rash I have had on my wrist for over 2 months, but it would be nice to get rid of the acne and red splotches on my face. Also, I think I am way less likely to skin pick if my skin is cleared up, so might be an easy way to help with that, too. I also will be getting glasses soon, I picked out a pair in a light tortoise.
I am feeling pretty down and lacking energy. I guess I am depressed, but don't even know. I am also just weirded out by my cognitive issues when I really think about them, but am trying not to dwell. Like, I don't remember faces of people I know sometimes, get lost/disoriented in familiar places, my memory is terrible, my executive function and attention are not good. Add in the sensory issues and I am just confused as to what is wrong with the way my brain is working. Is this really all anxiety/depression related? My gut tells me no, yet maybe I am just underestimating the effects of anxiety. Anyways, really hope that my psychiatry appointment is useful.
I am going to try to work on my paper today. Got to get out of bed first and shower.
Wishing everyone a nice weekend.
hi!

As I read your post, I had started to wonder if some of your cognitive challenges might be med-related?

I have seen anxiety and depression also cause some rather severe impairments, as well.

I hope you'll gain some clarification on this and I hope the symptoms are transitory.

Hugs from:
Sunflower123