View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Jan 18, 2020 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
Thank you, bpcyclist. I take yoga classes and at work I put all my focus into the task at hand and on breaks I go for a brisk walk. And I should be eating healthier snacks than what I've been eating.
Sounds pretty typical from my perspective, i quit 6 years ago ,dont worry they will make more breakfast burritos , you have but one life & one set of organs ( for awhile they will do anything to try to get you to smoke ?) Dont fall for it ,will power ! Get the sensation , its amazing a year from know ,youll be noticing things you never have , like someone passing you on the sidewalk who smokes , the smell comes out of there pores , even if they havent smoked recently they smell.

The hardest part is losing the triggers , boredom, after a meal, with coffee, " I don't know what time it is ,but its cigarette o'clock for me" , you need to reprogram those as fast as you can ,and obey your mother start crushing broccoli its good for your body ,for your iron levels and you cant smoke well chewing broccoli, takes care of the "oral fixation" .
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark