View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Jan 19, 2020 at 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucson View Post
Now a third day at work. I am forcing myself to do all of it, instead of the trainer doing it for me. I ended up getting dizzy and stomach upset right near the end of my shift. I have tomorrow off. I kept making mistakes, Simple mistakes.
I know this may sound cliche, but everyone does make mistakes. We are also our own worst critic.

For what it's worth, though, people who are new to a job will rarely, if ever, do things perfect in the first month they're there and that's because working at a new job is always a learning process. Sometimes we make the dumbest little mistakes, but we eventually learn from them and get better as we go.

I'm confident you'll get better at this. The first month of any job is always rough for me, and I know that making mistakes makes me self conscious a lot. HOWEVER, I always remind myself that everyone had to have started from scratch at some point in their life and it's always a good thing to ask other people for help because they can teach you what they've learned from their mistakes, which can help you do better at your job. You'd be surprised with how "okay" most people are with you asking lots of questions!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi

Thanks for this!
Rick7892