Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jan 19, 2020 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashart10 View Post
Thank you so much!

I ended up getting off the couch and taking that shower...a normal one. And...I did some laundry, scrubbed the bottom and all of the shelves in the refrigerator (it’s needed to be done for a while), cleaned all of my kitchen appliances, and straightened up the house. I still didn’t feel wonderful but I just told myself that I wasn’t going to just lay there in my own filth doing nothing another day. My husband is still awake but I’m already dying tonight. I hope I actually get some sleep tonight. That is the only way I’ll have some normalcy. I added melatonin to my cocktail. We’ll see if that helps.
I know you have tasks to complete. We all do. I know I go through this at times, too. It can feel very frustrating, of course. Please don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing whatever you can do! All we can do is to give it our best shot at any given time. I think you do so much more often than not!

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Sunflower123