Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 19, 2020 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
I had hoped to have more energy and to get more done today, meeting some additional deadlines (need to be met soon). It is a quiet day around here, which is a good time to completes tasks requiring concentration.

I have also been studying some of the laws/regs/criteria that come into play with SSDI/SSI. Needless to say I am shocked. Some must be new regulations?

I need to have a good working understanding in order to properly advocate for myself. I have been stumbling around, doing my best while blindfolded.

Letters issued to me and claim reps, especially the one assigned to each claimant, are supposed to advise us of our rights to appeal any/all of the various decisions made within the disability determination process.. Claim reps are supposed to help us through the process. Absolutely none of this is occurring in my case. In fact, my assigned claims rep is very antagonistic.

As some of you know, I have gone as far as reporting this (in a formal complaint).

I will have more to share once this is all said and done. It will be done one day, just have no idea as to when and/or as to what it will take to push through the utter nonsense.

I am doing a lot with it and about it. I just cannot comment further right now.

I am working on distracting myself when I am not actively working on the issues/case.

I had looked up a couple of points/questions which had come to me late last night. One question/answer led to yet another and before I knew it. the clock read 6 am.! Not wise. I slept for two hours and then needed to get up to attend to my Sunday morning tasks, as well as to welcome company.

I need to go get some more rest, at least for another hour or two!

I hope everyone is having a decent day today.

Love to All!

You are always uncovering so many hidden things on SSDI and SSI !!

You know I appreciate all you and I have discussed.

So very scary things

Love you bunches !!

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, Sunflower123