Thread: antisexuality
View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Jan 20, 2020 at 05:39 PM

I need to identify and avoid prosexual communities. These communities support and encourage men to engage in sexual activity. Also, some of these communities foster unsolicited romantic sexual content or sexual exploitation, which is not healthy for me. Since I aim to strengthen my antisexuality, such communities are not a healthy influence and can sexually exploit me.

Some people encourage me to behave sexually, sometimes for my resources or money. Such encouragement is disturbing and sick, aiming to grow and abuse lust for sexual exploitation. I am fortunate that I am a wise man who can see some of such exploitation. But sexual exploitation comes in many more wily forms, including prosexual communities, and I should be familiar with them.

Sometimes people avoid me because I'm antisexual. This isn't much of an issue, since I feel some people avoid me because of my skin color anyways. But I have also communicated with people who wee accepting and supportive of my antisexuality. Those people are great and I cherish their company. They don't discriminate based on my sexuality.

Some societies might not like antisexuals because antisexuals might discourage sexual activity and the production of children thereof. So I already know that some people will avoid or hate me because of my antisexuality. But I also know that some people are not governed much by society, and have a mind and soul of their own. They do not care much about society. Some of them even hate society. So there are some people who understand and accept my antisexuality, even though those people are difficult to find.

I should probably still focus on finding communities that are not pro-sexual rather than finding communities that are not pro-society, as the former sounds a lot easier. A lot of online communities are founded on societies, and thus might naturally be pro-society.

Last edited by redCanine3669; Jan 20, 2020 at 07:12 PM..
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote