View Single Post
scarcejoy

Member Since Jan 2016
5 hugs
given
Default Jan 21, 2020 at 04:23 AM

For the past 3 weeks, I have been trying to finish my honors application. The main obstacles have the 2 entrance essays I have to complete. There are no deadlines but I have to finish soon. The prompt for the first essay was about gun violence. I finished the first one. The second essay is not as straightforward because the prompt is asking me to define academic success as a member of the program and in the university. I'm stuck on the 2nd one and I am going to the tutoring center to look for ideas. I just want to get this done soon because it is affecting my concentration in my classes.

I am taking a microeconomics class (I'm a communication major and minoring in marketing) and I am lost. I have a test next week and I feel really overwhelmed. I am frustrated because they ask for 2 essays. Then the GPA requirement for their program is 3.50 but I have a 3.67 GPA already. I should get in by GPA alone and not have to write these essays. I have been feeling lazy and tired because of all of this. The main reason why I want to join the honors program is because of the guaranteed scholarships $$$. I don't really care about doing "fulfilling" research or doing forced volunteering. I am just overwhelmed and stressed.
scarcejoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, MrsA, WastingAsparagus, winter4me, zapatoes