View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,872 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2020 at 08:40 AM

After reading the book, and trying everything I know to gently reach out to him, I get the message loud and clear that he wants nothing to do with us. I love him as much as I am capable of loving anyone. I have been the best parent I can be. I never had one issue or argument with him until this fallout. It was his SO who had to have been the driving force. As great as I think it was and I was, it must not have really been, or he never would have turned on us like this. He’s not wanting anything to do with us because he’s not wanting anything to do with us. That’s all there is to it.

People treat you how they want to for whatever reason. There’s nothing you can do to make them love you when they don’t.

At this point, he’s telling our other son that he doesn’t want to be estranged and he feels bad that he ghosted us. But he has continued to ghost us. So, he is saying hollow words to his brother. His actions are what speak the truth.

So, I’ll back off and wish him health and happiness. I will take his call should he want to talk anytime now or in the future.

Hugs from:
here today

Thanks for this!
here today