View Single Post
Blue1661
Newly Joined

Member Since Feb 2020
Trig Feb 05, 2020 at 12:27 AM

I found out I was pregnant after an incident landed me in ER. I was 6 weeks. My prior to this, I had been spotting for about 2 or 3 weeks.

At the hospital I suffered a pretty heavy bleed and the doctors thought I was miscarrying but after ano blood test, it showed my levels were increasing.

The doctor sent an ultrasound request sheet to my family doctor. At my first appointment with him I informed him of my spotting and the stomach pains I'd. Been having, he said this was normal.

He said that before sending me for an ultrasound he wanted to check my hcg levels. When he got the results he said they had risen. I reminded him about the ultrasound and I'd feel more confident having one.

He said "theres no point, theres nothing to see st this stage" I was 8 weeks

At ten weeks I developed severe stomach pains, so my boyfriend rushes me to the hospital. Once there, they. Checked my blood pressure... it was so low that they immediately brought me to a bed where 7 nurses rushed in.

When they performed the ultrasound, we discovered that it was an ectopic pregnancy. And it had burst.

I was rushed into the Opeeating room, where the anaesthesia guy declared I was 5 minutes from death, and he was on the brink of calling it.

I am in constant physically. But it doesnt even compared to the pain or losing this. I cry all the time.
Me and my partner were beyond the moon happy. I cant stop blaming myself, even though I did nothing wrong.

My big has. completely shut down and is having a hard time coping as well. I feel we are drifting apart, but I know it's just a process.

We went to my doctor to request the files, as we plan to take action. It is basic knowledge that with my symptoms, bleeding pain, that you perform an ultrasound.

If he had done his job, the ectopic pregnancy would have been discovered.

I know that there was nothing that can be done.HOWEVER. .. Having detected it, I could have had it removed ...

But no, I had my unborn child ripped from my bodyi since this, I have developed PTSD. I see dead and infants in horrible conditions. I also began having severe nightmares and therefore I I just fight sleep. Despite being on many insomnia medications..

It's all i think about.
I just wan my baby. It's also caused awful problems between me and my bf. I know it's just cause were both grievin.. but I feel as if I'm loosing him.

Last edited by bluekoi; Feb 05, 2020 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
Blue1661 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Open Eyes, Yaowen