Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 06, 2020 at 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple,Violet,Blue View Post
I'm glad you've had a decent week, eating-wise, especially considering the huge work pressures you're under.

I think I've mentioned before in other threads that I personally found that diets made me miserable, moody and food-obsessed. But that's just me.

In any case, please do try to stop yourself from getting hungry, if you can. This will hugely curb the urge to binge. It's scary, I know, and counter-intuitive, to eat more when one wants to lose weight. But it works (for me) .

Frontoading your day with oats, bananas, thick soups, cereal bars, sushi, pasta with a simple tomato sauce, wholewheat crackers with cottage cheese, wholemeal toast, some plain biscuits, a tuna salad...

You get what I'm saying.

It might be worth a try, at some point, to take a chance on filling-up with healthy food instead of the meal replacements.

I hope you don't mind me offering suggestions... Feel free to ignore, of course..

Big hugs to you.
Aw, thanks, and I do get what you're saying. I do eat snacks during the work day: fruit, nut bars and cheese bits, mostly. I am not so focused on dieting per se, but on just eating healthier. Thanks so much my friend, and no I don't mind suggestions!

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue