Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2020 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras901 View Post
I knew I was attracted to men when i was 11 or 12, but i refused to accept it until i was 17. I went to a Christian highschool, so i was forced to repress it in an effort to not get kicked out of school. I also figured my parents wouldn't accept it. I came out to friends at 17, and to my whole family between ages 18 and 19. i am now 20. What is your story?
with me being a lesbian wasn't a choice it was how I was born. my family has stories of when even as young as 3 years old I would have "crushes" on my little girl friends. in elementary school I again gravitated to one or two girls that I thought were pretty, and I loved them. in jr high when I started dating my dating interests were girls/ women.

in high school I had a crush on one of my teachers and a few girls around my age. the teacher recognized a budding crush in me just like they can tell when a boy-girl couple is beginning to show their crushes and love interests. she pulled me aside after class and explained to me that though she understood I could not help who I was falling in love with because love is love and its normal and a wonderful thing when you find that in your life but her love interests are men, not to mention its illegal for teachers and students to get together romantically. it was ok to admire and think of her as pretty and such but I had to turn my focus to those around my own age. in fact she had a friend who has a girl who loves girls just about my age and would I like to meet her and maybe hang out a bit with her. I said yes and that teen and I though we didn't find the match of a life time we did enjoy each others company.

in college young adulthood I enjoyed being with and dating women

and now Im a happily married woman to a wonderful woman and 4 children.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, jtaylor81194

Thanks for this!
*Beth*