View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2020 at 05:37 PM

I take 50mg of Vyvanse every morning. It wears off in about 9-10 hours and then completely wears off in 11-12 hours.

I stopped stimulants at one point but I still couldn't sleep at night.. Could be ADHD.. So many thoughts and tangents.. (It took me 2-3 hours to fall asleep) so I started taking a sleeping pill (Seroquel).

I've been taking the Seroquel every night (50-100mg) for 2-3 years. I went back on the Vyvanse so now I sleep 12 hours a night.. Without Vyvanse I sleep 14-15 hours a night.

A few times I took 100mg of Vyvanse and after 9 hours, I crash without sleeping pills and wake up over 12 hours later.. So maybe a higher dose of the stimulant in the day can make you crash so you don't need a sleeping pill (Just a thought)...

I now have an irrational fear of taking Seroquel because I think it causes heart palpitations (They checked my heart and there's nothing wrong with it) but I still have the fear so I need another sleeping pill.. Just the Seroquel is such an amazing sleeping pill..
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote