View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2020 at 06:00 PM

@88Butterfly88 sleep has been kinda crazy lately, but a good crazy?? For 2 nights before last night (so I guess the night I mentioned and the next day? I'm getting confused but I should have it all written down) I was getting a little less sleep, but super productive! But I seem to recall the next day (which would be today, but it's not today, it was yesterday, so my days are a little off) well I woke up tired and wanted to sleep more, but I also wanted to sleep at night so I stayed up (I think). Today was pretty good. I actually went to bed early. With only one disturbance, I went back to sleep and woke up with a good 8hours under my belt. I felt rested too!

Unfortunately it's my day of he'll for my period (I get 1 or 2 days of this every month. Lucky me! :P) So while I was up and about for a few hours, I finally laid down to watch tv and felt sleepy from suffering through the pain (but the pain meds were kicking in finally). So I took an hour nap. Not bad. This cramping **** really knocks me out! And yes, that is my sad little update for this thread today. Hopefully next update will be more positive. You are all such lovely women, I wish you all the best! Many hugs!

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Deilla

Thanks for this!
88Butterfly88, Deilla