View Single Post
Job 30 26
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2020
1,251 hugs
given
Default Feb 13, 2020 at 07:30 PM

Hilarious story:
I came into apartment 1, and smelled aging fish. It was so potent!!!! It smelled like it's been rotting for years. It smelled AWFUL, and the further I got to the source, downstairs, the worse it got. I asked my coworker, who was vacuuming, what was going on, and he just shrugged his shoulder like nothing was wrong. So I told him it smelled awful. I thought it was him, like, dude take a shower, but it couldn't have been. Then he said he smelled it too. So I had him help me retrace his steps and it led straight into a drainage in the furnace room.

Get this: He put the vacuum nozzle INTO the drain and sucked out human waste, and it soaked the bag, and there is an exhaust to the shop vac, so that's why it filled the entire apartment, all 4 floors, with piss stench. I had to walk away, and then he continued to vacuum, and I left, but then I went back in and I told him he's going to need a new vacuum bag, and do a quick cleaning of the entire shop vac.

The poor kid, he was yelling at himself, and he wanted to punch whoever did that, but I didnt want to tell him it was his fault (or whoever didn't cover it in the first place. He was screaming outside. Dear god that was crazy. Never in my life has that ever happened. That poor guy.
Job 30 26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, SlumberKitty, unsure123