Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 14, 2020 at 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
I know what happened, have spend countless time figuring it out. He was completely impressionable to his new influencers and simply turned on us. The reality is so traumatic, I keep thinking it couldn’t be real when I open my eyes, only to remember it is a living nightmare.

I know you have had similar issues with your son. It’s so strange how we both first had husband issues, then son issues. You must feel similar shock that it can’t be happening, but it is.
In all honesty, I am completely in the dark about 100 percent of what goes on in my son's heart and perhaps there is a mood swing issue but I do know that spending countless hours thinking about what already happened was driving me to madness and deep depression. When things happened, there were lots of characters reacting to each other (projection, triggered emotional reactions, bad decisions). I meant well and have mostly forgiven myself for my role. I hope he can forgive himself (if he feels guilty about anything, just not 100 percent sure where his heart is at) and find his way to a better life.

I will continue to pray for you and your family.
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote