View Single Post
fern46
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2020 at 11:25 AM

How's everyone feeling physically today? I'm a bit sluggish, but I have accomplished a lot already. I got my workout in as well and I've eaten well today.

I had kicked my sugar habit for a few weeks and then I had a few treats for Valentine's. Then I ate sugar the next day and the next and yesterday. This morning I 'woke up' and realized how incredibly easy it is to forget your goal and jump back into old habits. All it takes is one little shift.

I think I would have been better off if I would have created a reminder for myself on Saturday that I'm staying away from sugar and only having the occasional treat. We can reprogram our habits, but it takes a lot of awareness and realignment. Today is a new day!

I've also felt kinda heavy lately. I've been churing through some complex thoughts and emotions and I haven't been as light as I usually am. I think it is interesting how my mental and emotional state of being coincides with how my body feels. I processed over the weekend and had time to let a lot of what I had been churning on out through writing. I feel lighter today all around.

I hope everyone has time to take a moment to do something to love yourself today. Well wishes for health for all!
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote