Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 18, 2020 at 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
Fern, I know how it can be with the sugar---meaning once you have a splurge, it's sometimes hard to cut it, again. I never aim for complete elimination of refined, but I am aiming to cut down on significant daily amounts. I hope you get back on track with that. I've been doing kinda sort of OK with sugars. My mood varies slightly with hormonal changes, like "time of month". Do you think you're at some specific time of your cycle that might cause that?

bizi, what is a "BELT" sandwich? Is it a BLT with an egg? Anyway, it sounds like you had a real fun night.

I'm OK, I guess. I'm actually on day 1 of my monthly. It's kind of funny, in Czech Republic they say that a woman "has guests" when it's "the time of month". I'm not sure which sounds better.

The blotchy redness on my face is pretty much gone, and has been since maybe 12 to 18 hours since my last Nexium dose. I really wonder if it was indeed the Nexium causing that. We'll see. I'll quit it. Actually, once I told my GP that I occasionally take it and he firmly told me not to, but to rather take Zantac, when needed. He gave no reason, so I kept taking Nexium simply because it works really well. You know, "if it ain't broke why fix it"?

I feel a little lazy today.
It definitely shifts with my cycle. I'm trying to pay more attention to that aspect of it. Very tricky, but doable I think.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote