View Single Post
feb2020user
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2020
5 hugs
given
Default Feb 19, 2020 at 01:03 AM

I had a member of the same sex flirt with me at a party. Then I realized, hey, I'm as attracted to them just as much as I would be the opposite sex. I thought I was bisexual, until I learned that bisexuals weren't attracted to newhalfs. I'm fine with newhalfs. So then I assumed I was pansexual.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm just a sadomasochist. It doesn't really matter who or what is at the end. I don't think that's a sexual orientation, but if it is that's what I am. It's never really been about any kind of body type at all, as long as they're down for S&M and I can do it legally. Whether this means I'm still technically a pansexual or a fetishist seems to be a weird point of debate. If I'm a fetishist, there's another debate on whether that can be considered a part of the LGBT spectrum or not.

So that's how I went from not LGBT to LGBT to "sometimes considered LGBT depending on who you ask." I'm glad to be so liminal in everything I do. It's also interesting that my sexuality is so deeply affected by my pathology to the point of inheriting my obsession with power dynamics. Hooray!
feb2020user is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
~*glass_owl*~