View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 19, 2020 at 03:28 PM

I've been meaning to check in here again. I'm so tired and stressed right now I can't catch up with others just yet, but a little update. My tongue is feeling much better. I mean, I don't even really feel the pain generally. It was looking pretty ugly for a few days, but like i said, I don't really feel it, so I keep forgetting to look. It should be fully healed very soon.

My blisters on my fingers, did I mention those? Well, they are getting even worse again. I had started up crochet again and did a bunch last night. I wonder if that aggravated them, but I'd still have likely had them anyway since it's winter. It's crap! I mean, I need to take aspirin for this and as I'll say below, I overslept and missed my dose again by like 6hrs! I mean, it be ok if I took it even 2 hours ago, but I'm really late today. :/ So that just offsets everything!

And I'll say this again below, but I'm having mysterious mild period cramps still and ive been done with the brunt of my period for days now, technically finished yesterday. It's just another annoyance.

Did I mention I was tired? Wth! I slept like 13 hours!

Ok, post copied from check in. Can skip if read already....

"Oh man! I slept in big time! (Till 2pm and went to bed at 12:30am!) And I'm still tired! I don't get it! So I'm feeling stressed that I won't get enough "me time" today or that I will And I'll neglect my chores. I dunno! I don't know what I'm doing!

Oh yea, and I'm also experiencing these phantom cramps (like mild cramps), but my period is already over and plus I never had these after a certain day in my cycle. I dunno why this has to happen! I mean, it's not bad, but it's like tiring all the same. Sigh "

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, fern46, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote