Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2020 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job 30 26 View Post
I know, with all of us it's rarely--rarely ever situational. Wellbutrin caused me anxiety. It's an upper for it raises dopamine and norepinephrine. Excess norepinephrine may trigger anxiety. It may also cause you to wake up at night and insomnia. It did with me. It did nothing positive for me and my roommate, which is odd, I expected it to help my roommate stay awake since she has mild narcolepsy. Raising the Wellbutrin won't take away your anxiety from what I've read and experienced.

Also they say that 400mgs of caffeine a day is okay. I know if I have more I start to shake and can't sleep. I try to stay away from it in the evening. But this is just minor stuff to tinker with that I consider when I consider when my meds are working comfortably.

Maybe you're right and you've built a tolerance to Paxil or it's just not with your unique brain chemistry. There's many recommendations I have but I don't want to say them because I don't want what happened to me to happen to you...
Now that you mention it the Wellbutrin was increased recently from 150 to 200. A couple months ago. That may be why I’m like a million times more anxious.

I do have klonopin I can take up to 2 times a day. I hardly ever take it because I know its addictive but I’ll probably use it in this case to just get me through the next two day’s till my appointment

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Job 30 26