View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Feb 25, 2020 at 07:52 AM

Never posted here, but here it goes...

Since stopping my rexulti, I've pretty much stopped eating. I eat only once or twice a day. For example, two days ago, I ate 2 eggo waffles for breakfast @ 4am and then had a small amount of pasta with red sauce @ 3pm. It was like 1/3 of a standard bowl of pasta. Then yesterday, I ate 2 eggs for breakfast and half a grilled cheese for lunch.

I was never an overeater and have never been overweight, but I guess I'm just eating a lot less. I don't know why. Prior to this, I'd eat breakfast, a morning snack, lunch, and an early afternoon snack. (Yeah, no dinner. Never ate that because I'd get horrible reflux.) Now it's like... I hardly eat. Just not hungry or interested in food anymore, I guess. In fact, eating is more of a hassle than anything else, and I can't be bothered to do it.

I don't even want to weigh myself. I managed to pull my weight up to 110 at some point, but I'm sure it's back down again from not eating. But I'm also not that tall... I'm somewhere between 5'4" and 5'5". Still, I've always had problems with eating because of reflux and IBS... and gaining weight back is hard unless I want to get severe reflux pain and the shits.

I *was* prescribed protonix for reflux at one point after having an endoscopy, but after hearing about Zantac causing cancer in people, I didn't want to touch it anymore. Then again, my aunt has the same problem as me where there is an irritation of the stomach spinchter from reflux and she needed surgery to fix it. I hope that doesn't happen to me. But I find that if I just eat less and eat healthier, I don't have to worry about reflux so much. I would normally eat like 1200-1400 cals a day on average, but nowadays, it's more like... 500 or less.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, giddykitty, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote