Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 26, 2020 at 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Still feeling very depressed and having bad thoughts. Idk what’s wrong with me, This depressive episode is the worst I’ve had in years. I was able to get some cleaning done today so that’s good. I did get my psychiatrist appointment moved up to this Thursday because it wasn’t until March 10th and I need help sooner than that. I went to the crisis center yesterday. Basically it’s just a place at the clinic I go to where you can talk to someone if your feeling bad, and can do activities like drawing, coloring, listening to music, watching Netflix/YouTube on their big tv , have snacks and drinks like coffee tea or hot cocoa. I was honestly too anxious and tense to do any of those so I just talked to someone for a bit. It’s nice to know that’s available though it’s a great thing.

I’m missing my cats like crazy. Thank you for all your replies about them I appreciate it , sorry I haven’t been able to reply to everyone individually but I’m thankful for the support

I’m so sorry your struggling

I’m thinking the stress of moving even tho it’s a good thing could knock anyone sideways.

Glad you have gotten an appt sooner !

That’s really awesome you have a place like that to go...

Go easy on yourself

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Blue_Bird, bpcyclist, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird