bpforever1
Magnate

bpforever1 has no updates.

5 yr Member
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 01, 2020 at 10:58 PM

Welcome to the club, I’ve been where you have been and seem to be attracted to men who are abusive or don’t care about me. The best thing to do is take some time to take care of yourself. I would try to build your self-esteem and confidence by trying to taking care of yourself and doing things to ensure you feel good about yourself.

I am aware of my situation like you are. I have had a hard time with my parents who are abusive still. I married someone who abused me, and the marriage ended in divorce after three years. I highly suggest to look in the mirror and try to love yourself first and as a priority. I think the best thing I did was recognizing repeating patterns of abuse. Now, I am leaving my current situation away from my abusive parents. I love myself enough not to return to them anymore. They scarred me for life. I will do my best fo go forward with my scars and try to find a way to recover from them. I don’t blame them for my actions since I am an adult now. I am responsible for my behavior. Thus, please try to love yourself and realize these men are not worth it.

Please try to spend time with yourself and with people who care. Being alone and free from abuse is better than spending time with abusive people. I would not look back but forward to the future. Why don’t you make plans for yourself to enjoy your life by yourself for awhile. Once you feel comfortable about loving yourself and knowing yourself, may be you can care for others who will care for you as a person. Best wishes! And, please don’t feel as if you are alone. There are many people out there like us and some of us never break the cycle of abuse. Let us go forward and break this cycle of abuse by loving ourselves enough not to repeat this pattern any more. It is easier said than done but we must love ourselves enough not to give into abuse anymore.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Dg78, jtaylor81194