View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2020 at 11:38 AM

Hi Delightful, good to see you are dropping in. Today, I have on my life scan essays, ease, computers, and research. Funny enough, ease is the hardest! It's easy to dream, put nothing on paper, promise nothing, avoid commitments. Easy means idle, puttering, allowing my attention to flit about like a flutterby (my name for butterflies—it just makes more sense).

Easy also bumps against realities. Easy means making choices: do I want the ease of writing on legal pads in pencil then I have the harder work later of typing it into a computer. Do I enjoy the ease of composing, then I face the harder editing and harder still polishing steps. I make known errors such as having its for it's and the other way round.

It's easy to read, harder to write. Easy to listen, harder to persuade. Easy to eat, harder to shop and cook and clean. Easy to meet, harder to arrange. It's easy to go on like this and harder to move on.

In the wider scope of life at the moment, it's easy to cancel and forbid, harder to lift restrictions.
Today: open a folder for my next major research effort on home insurance policies.
Join a video class on Zoom conference calls.
Walk a mile to get our raw milk delivery.
Reach out to some friends.
Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna