Nix
Grand Member

Nix has no updates.

8 yr Member
37 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2020 at 07:41 PM

Hello all... it has been a long time since I have posted here... I used to get notifications on my phone and I think the Schizophrenia group was more active so I don't even know when is the last time I posted here. I have been having a rough time lately and have been even more sick than normal since about November, so I've been struggling. I tried really hard for a few months to come up with a way to work part time because I didn't want to go on disability, but I finally broke down and applied for disability yesterday. So that has been really difficult. I'm also worried about running out of finances before they approve my case, but I'm trying not to think too much about that. I've been having a really, really hard time being out in public, where even short, friendly interactions have been making me highly agitated to the point where I just get enraged. And today was pretty difficult with that, too. But anyway, I think I felt ok enough to check out the forums tonight and say hello to you all... I had to stay home from my son's concert at school, but I was able to watch it on livestream. I guess I was just feeling lonely and I thought maybe I might start posting or checking the forums occasionally again, as I haven't done that in a long time. Hope you are all well.
Nix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpforever1, Breaking Dawn, DudeAlex, SlumberKitty