View Single Post
Anonymous41006

Exclamation Mar 20, 2020 at 05:41 PM

Oh, @lizardlady, I am so happy you've got a good egg for a boss like me.

And, yeah, I think anxiety is quite reasonable at a time like this!

Kinda hard to remain calm, cool & collected when the fecal matter is hitting the air oscillation device!

I was supposed to drive this coming Wednesday, but many changes have come about since then and I'm no longer scheduled to drive.

We now have 9 local cases (up from 2 just this past Sunday), and three of those are directly connected to the University.

The university health center has already sent out a memo telling us to expect more.

A shelter in place law has been enacted for the city the University is in.

Our service has been reduced to one bus on one route (which I'm excused from driving under the ADA).

The "good egg" is trying to get all service eliminated until the crisis is over but will have to convince those above him to do it.

Of course, I'll still have work assignments at home, and am hoping I'm not asked to come into the office for anything.

It just gives me the creepy crawlies thinking about having to go out in public for anything - even the necessary things like grocery shopping.

The last time I left my house was Tuesday morning to do a grocery run.

I may do a local road trip through the country tomorrow just to air the brain out a little, but I ain't gettin' near nobody or nothin' if I do!

Here's hoping you, me and @~Christina and all our loved ones stay safe and healthy until this has passed!

Pfrog!

Hugs from:
lizardlady, Travelinglady, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady, ~Christina