~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 21, 2020 at 02:25 AM

Liz Im glad your boss has common sense..

Pfrog I think taking that drive would be a good thing

Well I think I have a normal anxiety about it all but then Ill have a huge spike and get rattled.. I am as prepared as I can be. My daughter is working from home starting Monday so that is a relief.. Im 750 miles away so that is a big stress, but she has food and has no problem just staying at home.

I have cut back on watching the news. I check twice a day and check the CDC web site twice a day. If I see news on my Facebook news feed I scroll right past it.. I do stop and look at the funny memes. I watch youtube videos of Tucker Budzyn.. He is a Dog and hilarious, Check him out if you need a break.

There is a case in the county above me.. It will hit my town as most medical workers here in my town drive there to work since it a big hospital, so its only a matter of time..

I do not feel this is anything that is going to be done and over with quickly, Long haul.... But we all need to be careful if we do have to go out for food... My husband and I normally split a chicken breast, But I am going to cut that further to make 2 meals out of one, I have cut our portions way way down. We need to lose weight anyway.

I expect my state to call for a shut down any day. Everything is closed, social distancing and pleading that young people take this seriously.

And on a silly note I refuse to shave my legs until things improve ;D

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Travelinglady