View Single Post
jtassar93
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2014
56 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 23, 2020 at 11:02 PM

Hey everyone. I haven’t been well lately and have been in and out of the hospital. I’m home now and stuck here, just as anxious as ever.

If ANYONE could PLEASE read this and help in any way at all, I would really appreciate it.

I’m currently on 4 medications:
-Seroquel 600mg
-Lithium 900mg
-Trileptal 900mg
-Valium 30mg (throughout the day)

I’ve gone through MANY psychiatrists. Some last longer than others. Some don’t seem to care about helping. Some want you in and out as fast as possible. The thing is; I’m still working on finding a good psychiatrist for me.

These are the things I deal with:
-Bipolar 1
-Literally every type of anxiety disorder
-Panic disorder
-OCD (horrible)
-Depression
-dissociation/derealization/depersonalization

At least 2 medications I’m on, I NEED to be on. The Trileptal and Valium combination controls my derealization to a very tricky/manageable level to where I feel like I’m not losing my mind. I have been on Lithium and Seroquel combination for awhile now and not really sure. I think it does a decent job at controlling my bipolar, but I still do swing WAY high and WAY low. Extremely manic and psychotic and depressed and psychotic.

My question is to all of you who have anything similar; what meds work for you? I know not everything works the same for everyone but I need an idea. I’ve tried so so many medications throughout the years. I want to find a decent combo.

Because of everything going on, my next appointment will be over the phone. I want to bring up something new. I’ve been researching medications I’ve never taken but all end up not ‘compatible’ with some med I’m on it another diagnosis.

All I want is some combination that:
-controls my bipolar
-lessens my anxiety by any amount at ALL
-lessens my amount of panic attacks
-lessens depression
-lessens OCD

I know it sound like a lot, but I think with the right combo of 4 or 5 medications I could be feeling way better than I do now.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Wild Coyote, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Wild Coyote, ~Christina