View Single Post
bluemeanieATTACK

Member Since Jan 2020
Default Mar 24, 2020 at 02:06 AM

ive been addicted to meth for about 20 years now, and ive wanted to stop so many times , but its been s difficult t function without it. cant keep my eyes open, my body is just so exhausted, i end up sleeping in the bath room at work. as soon as i get home, i crawl into bed and sleep till the next day. then i drag myself out of bed, and do it all again.. until i manage to organize money from somewhere to buy another bag of meth and feel normal for another 2 or 3 days.

as of today i have been clean for only 3 days and i feel like crap.. and as horrible as it is - the corona virus pandemic causing a nationwide lockdown is welcomed by me. purely so that during this lockdown , i can finally get clean..
we will be in lockdown for 21 days, and i just want to crawl into bed and sleep all 21 days, so that i can finally get this stuff out of my system.
im sorry for all those that have become ill and those that have died from this virus, but im going to make this virus into something positive for me, i want to be free of meths once and for all..
bluemeanieATTACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Bill3, bpcyclist, mote.of.soul, Nammu, possum220

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Desoxyn, Gestaabo