View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
Do you mean this thread:

Therapy for bipolar disorder
Yes, that's the thread I mentioned as an example. How do you see it and I don't? Are you given some Psych Central in some other world realm than me? I looked through the 3 pages (only 3 pages available) five times (once after your post) and still don't see it. Another member said he didn't see another thread that used to be there about ECT for bipolar disorder. See his observation at https://psychcentralforums.com/6801449-post784.html

I looked after the above-mentioned member said the "ECT for bipolar" thread was missing, and like him, didn't see it. How/why you see the mentioned threads, I do not know. The two happen to be ones I started. I believe I see missing threads that other members started, too, so I can't get paranoid that only my threads would be sent to another "realm", so to speak.

Believe me, I'm not psychotic. I don't see those threads. Is there some glitch in my (and the other member's) settings that only affects the "Bipolar Treatments" subforum in the Bipolar forum?

I looked a 6th time. They are still not visible to me. I can only see 3 pages for that subforum.

I'm unsure what else to write. If someone wants me to attach screen shots of the three pages I see, I can do it.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Mar 24, 2020 at 11:03 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote