View Single Post
Kookyman12
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2020
Trig Mar 24, 2020 at 03:02 PM

So I'll start this out with what stuff I deal with in my day to day life. Im a 18 year old male and I have been diagnosed officially with ASD and Anxiety and take meds for my Anxiety. I am pretty sure but not officially diagnosed with OCD and ADHD or ADD.

This has been a persistent worry for a while but it has just gotten worse and worse and I needed to get some advice. It all started when I started masturbating to cartoon children, not real, when I was around 14 (the pictures depicted 12 ish year olds give or take). I knew it was wrong and hid it from everyone. I just lately got into a relationship and it was discovered what I had been doing. I would never do anything to a kid, I dont want to hurt anyone and I hate that these thoughts exist in my head. Just today though I had to reach out. A discussion came up with my boyfriend about one of the images I had used and the thought was already in my head. I was working and saw a kid on his bike (prob 8 years old) and instantly started worrying if I was due to it being on my mind from the earlier discussion. That's all I really have to say I just want advice I don't really expect any answers. if anyone has resources they would be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited by bluekoi; Mar 24, 2020 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
Kookyman12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks