View Single Post
Mochalicious
Newly Joined

Member Since Mar 2020
Default Mar 26, 2020 at 12:50 AM

Hello,

This is my first post to this forum. I'm not confident I am in the right place to ask this question, so please direct me if I should seek help elsewhere. I recently have been made aware of maybe a slight cognitive error in which I can only understand the present moment. It is as if past and present have virtually no meaning to me. For example, someone is leaving and says, "I'll see you tomorrow", and it feels as if I will never see them again. Or someone brings up a memory from yesterday and I am shocked that was only yesterday, it feels so far away it could have been weeks, months, or years ago, it would feel roughly the same way. It's like a weird combination of time dilation and emptiness all at once. I tried googling the subject and, as I'm sure you can guess, came up with nothing useful. I am hoping that by posting to a forum that someone will be able to recognize what is going on with me and point me down the right path towards fixing this. It has been detrimental in my personal life as well as relationships, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all, please ask follow up questions if needed.
Thanks
J
Mochalicious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul