View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2020 at 12:50 AM

Penguins, tigers, koalas etc are sleeping..

I decided to play with my cat.. She's like a little tiger.. I threw money on the floor and she tries to catch it..

I noticed that my cat doesn't know what to do all the time but want my attention. She's very needy.. Then she sleeps, eats, drinks, scratches the carpet..

All these little things that I do are important. I shouldn't focus so much on what other people think and just live in the moment.. But people make it hard.

Cuz my mom was just trying to live in the moment by going for a walk with her friend that got back from Mexico but we were staying 6ft away from each other and we were that caring for each other that we would at least stay that far away the whole time.. But someone drove past us and waved and smiled (She hates them) and started telling everyone that we weren't supposed to be doing that..

So now my mom is arguing with people on social media about the whole thing and becoming stressed. She said she was going to go to sleep 2 hours ago and she works in the morning.. I told her to just look at videos of animals before she goes to sleep.. She won't listen..

When my mom was in the compassion house for breast cancer, she was talking about how if she won the lottery, she would move to Australia and take care of the koalas that were being burned in the fires...

Idk how to deal with life man. I'm gonna watch Geographic on Netflix if there's that and just zone out before I sleep.

My dad came to visit. He said he was riding his motorcycle in Vancouver and it was just dead.. And he didn't "feel it" anymore.. The love.. Humanity.. Just feels crazy..

So whatever
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67