View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2020 at 10:12 AM

Tired. So tired. And a little stressed. And thinking it should be Friday today.

I haven't slept well the last few nights, and last night was super restless, lots of waking up, and just not good sleep. I got up early to get to the grocery store (which was actually pretty awesome - not crowded, they pre-sanitized the carts, and they wrapped the cookies/muffins/etc individually - so less chance of them getting infected by people grabbing them).

And I'm stressed. On Friday, I talked to a therapist/coach about meyers-briggs stuff. I found her website, and it was my first time talking to her - and just a one-off consult to try to figure out my type. I'm glad I did it, it was interesting... but I'm a bit stressed/surprised that I got an email today asking if I thought the type fit me.

Having her reach back out is stressful to me, I'm not sure how to respond. I think she might be hoping that I engage her more for either coaching or phone therapy, but I don't think I want to do that right now. I'm just... really exhausted from all the mundane life things going on, and it kind of feels like one more thing to have to deal with. I don't know. Ugh.

And I got summoned for jury duty in late April. The courts are currently closed, and I shouldn't be on the list (I was just there in August). I don't think there's anyone to call - and I'm hoping they might just stay closed through the end of April, not sure if that's realistic. If I call, I don't think anyone is there to answer the phones, but I'm not sure... and if I call, they may just defer me to August. I don't know what to do. It's so much stress. I just want to sleep.

Oh, and I burst into tears driving home from the grocery store this morning, because all of the virus-stuff at the store just... overwhelmed some part of me.

So, yeah. Tired.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Taylor27

Thanks for this!
Taylor27