Thread: Today
View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Mar 26, 2020 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DechanDawa View Post
I know this is in the bipolar section...but I hope is is okay if I post here as it seems this is where everyone is today.

When I think about going to the supermarket I get very anxious. I am high risk for Covid 19 - due to age and preexisting condition (asthma) - and as well I live alone with no family nearby.

I went on Amazon Prime and ordered a few grocery items because I can't face the store. I am already anxious. I feel that empty shelves and people around me would make me more anxious. It is also on my mind that if I caught this virus I have no one to take care of me and I am not sure I would fare well with pneumonia.

I think because of all these factors I should probably 100% shelter in place.

The more that comes out about this virus the more paranoid I feel.

Luckily I am good about being alone...and I guess if I feel anxious about the supermarket I should just not go. I have an adequate supply of food and TP.
Do stay safe, DechanDawa.

I think many of us are feeling anxious in the grocery stores, and any empty shelves are a little disturbing. To be honest, the last few times I went I was sweating towards the end of my trips. I tend to sweat when I'm anxious. There really wasn't any major reason for that, but it's hard to tell your system otherwise.

I'm glad you feel OK being alone. But you are here at PC. You are not all alone.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*