FluffyDinosaur
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2019
31 hugs
given
Default Mar 27, 2020 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebicycle View Post
Yep, I feel you on the premium products. I think this hobby is going to last forever, "so I might as well buy top of the line so that it lasts me decades!!!"

What a waste of money on my part.

Sometimes I even buy lots of used items off eBay or used book sites. Then of course I can't return the items... because they're used. I can try to resell on eBay or similar sites like Mercari, but doing that is just a real pain in the @ss.

The worst part of it all is that I have my credit card number MEMORIZED. I know the numbers, including the CVV number. I can try to pretend I lost my card to get a new number from my credit card company, but I mean... I'll just end up memorizing it again and I will be out $50 because that's how much it takes to replace a card these days.

I wish I knew a solution for you, but unfortunately, I don't. Just wanted to say that I feel you on this. I really do. It's difficult.

Yeah, I don't know of a solution either. Sometimes after a few hypomanic cycles I come back to the same hobby and I use the stuff I bought again, I suppose that's something at least. In any case, thanks for your replies, it's good to know that others have similar experiences.
FluffyDinosaur is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462