The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2020 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes psychotic View Post
Since I’m out of work too, I often don’t have the money to treat myself so I just add stuff to my amazon wishlist, it still feels like shopping but without the money, you can always get stuff for your bday or other holidays off the list.

One of the things I do to entertain myself on the cheap is cooking, you’ve gotta eat anyway. I highly recommend learning to bake, it’s inexpensive and time consuming but the results are amazing. You can make bread with four ingredients...

Maybe I will wait on the succulents. Cuz I wanted planters too and maybe macrame plant hangers.

Not sure if I should bake tho. Well at least not baking sweet stuff. I have been wanting sweet stuff. Fiancé is trying to cut down on sugar and other stuff due to his heart doctor saying so. I need to learn new and healthy recipes. Apparently he can’t eat a lot of red meat either.

I have not been feeling like cooking or even cleaning these past two weeks. Maybe 3. I’m so tired all the time now.

Today, I have to make up an email laying out my magazine I want to make (yea that’s still on the table). I told someone I’d have it to them by the end of last week (Friday) and I didn’t. I haven’t been doing anything I should be lately. I also gotta do more writing. I am also doing my YouTube channel again. I have a video up, a new one. Hmm.

1. Check on school
2. Blog stuff, like content
3. Social media content stuff
4. Layout my magazine plan
5. Make another YouTube video (maybe)
6. Look for jobs
7. Do my certification stuff
8. Write a peice for a new blog I got accepted to write for

I just want to sleep

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel