Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
This isn't about me, but about my husband. He continues to work with the public, and because of the recent news stating everyone should now be wearing masks, he had to buy masks and could only find one of the last available packages of TEN for $158 on eBay. Other packages were over $200 and up to $300 on eBay! Unbelievable that people will increase the cost for a profit right now for a much needed public item!!! We looked everywhere online, and every single store had none in stock. It was scary.... so his masks will arrive Monday, but not soon enough. He has to work today and Friday with the public and I am worried sick!
We are nearly all working with the public without masks here. Even doctors and nurses do not always have masks of the right grade!

At first we were told masks made no difference as it is not airborne, rather transmitted in droplets. Now it seems we should all have them if we work with the public.

People are still coming into our store and coughing without covering their mouths with tissues or elbow. We are in close proximity as store workers!!
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope, nikon, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut