Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
People are still coming into our store and coughing without covering their mouths with tissues or elbow. We are in close proximity as store workers!!
In the US, in many places, testing is being priorited to symptomatic health care workers, first responders and those who are high risk (elderly, etc.); however, I am hoping that we can also begin testing more people who work with the public and provide them with masks when needed. Whenever I go to the store, I tell everyone I see, "Thank you for coming to work." Please take care of yourself, I think if we stay positive and take care of ourselves in every way--it boosts our immunity. I do understand all your concerns though and that you are trying to shield your family including your husband who is at higher risk.

We have a family member who works in retail, take a shower the moment they get home. Though I know if they contract it, the showers won't help. I pray everyday for those who have the virus and their families. I keep in mind that many who contract it recover. Before the virus hit, I began focussing on my relationship with the creator and accept whatever happens to me and my family though it is important to be responsible by taking measures not to spread the virus. You are in my prayers, Discombobulated.

Last edited by TunedOut; Apr 02, 2020 at 04:04 AM..
TunedOut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated