Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
This isn't about me, but about my husband. He continues to work with the public, and because of the recent news stating everyone should now be wearing masks, he had to buy masks and could only find one of the last available packages of TEN for $158 on eBay. Other packages were over $200 and up to $300 on eBay! Unbelievable that people will increase the cost for a profit right now for a much needed public item!!! We looked everywhere online, and every single store had none in stock. It was scary.... so his masks will arrive Monday, but not soon enough. He has to work today and Friday with the public and I am worried sick!
Check on nextdoor app or website for your area and see if anyone is sewing and donating or selling masks in your area.

The only reason my husband and the rest of nursing staff now has masks is because my coworker’s mother sewed and donated a 100. She is sending 30 more today because not everyone got one. And now hospital patients are freaking out and many want to wear masks too but hospital doesn’t have them

Hospitals don’t even give them to staff. They don’t have them.

Oh i wanted to send her some fabric for masks and couldn’t find any. Stores are closed here and there is nothing online. I found some on amazon that will be available in two weeks. So you cant even make masks if you wanted to!
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
TunedOut