View Single Post
RedemptionSeeker19

Member Since Mar 2020
Default Apr 02, 2020 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mote.of.soul View Post
Hi RedemptionSeeker19,

I agree that it would probably benefit you to work your way through these negative feelings plaguing you with a counselor, so that you can accept the truth [the truth being that you engaged with a prostitute] and move forward with your life without anguish.

I see you're in Turkey. Here in the western countries it's really not considered a big deal to seek the comfort or pleasure of a prostitute lady, so I really hope you can stop giving yourself such a hard time about it. She's just a person, you're just a person, and it's not a crime to want sex. It's not sexual abuse, friend. It's actually quite normal.

Anyway, yes: therapy I feel could really help you move through this inner battle you're having. Forget about the past.

Peace be with you.
I know and acknowledge that I went to a prostitute BUT I extremely refused the idea, I didn’t want sex never not even a single bit not even 0.00000000000000000000000001% of me wanted sex, instead, I was so stressed from my narcissistic inhuman parents so defeated so humiliated so destroyed so betrayed over and over so fallen in their traps that I wanted and insisted on punishing myself in a way that I learn in a stone-engraving way that I should stop and leave them forever and quit trying doing good with them, someone keeps harming you why would you keep doing good to him while he was, is and will forever be hurting you? Seems unlogical right? Not as what you might think because narcissistic relationships are so toxic in a way you can’t imagine that you ultimately end up denying yourself and approving your abuser, only if you experienced narcissistic toxic parents you’d know this, which I hopefully you don’t get the chance to experience that hell of a pain
Btw, sex is NOT a minot thing as you may think, this isn’t the place to prove that, but sex particularly intercourse are like life and death kind of importance
RedemptionSeeker19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
littlebro