View Single Post
iamtwilight
Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2007
2 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2008 at 04:28 PM

Okay, what I am looking for here is some reassurance. (wow, i have never been this straightforward in my life! )

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year. For a long time we weren't sexually active.. for about 4, 5 months. Things have really changed since then. You know..

So what we are doing now is using "safe days" and "unsafe days" as contraception... It was kinda my idea... and when I tried to tell him it was okay, telling him I'm not ovulating and stuff like that.. he was all "umm.... ok" and I didn't want to go into details at that very moment because, well.. heh... it wasn't a moment for that kinda stuff

What I want to do now is explain him the idea behind the whole ovulation thing, but neither of us ever talks about our sexual life. We don't even make references! (I hate Finnish culture) So I feel very awkward doing this.

To decrease awkwardness, I have decided it by giving him a link to a Wikipedia article and the link to my ovulation calendar. Hahaha. No seriously, I can't think of anything better.

But even that seems too awkward. I feel like a freak here. Because I am making a reference to our sexual life. What the heck.

Anyone feel like saying "Katie, you're making a big deal out of nothing! Push "send" already!" ?

c'est tout ce que j'aime
iamtwilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote