View Single Post
MrsA
MrsA has no updates.

3 yr Member
398 hugs
given
Default Apr 06, 2020 at 02:15 AM

I'm not sure how to answer deny or accept. But I think it is important to acknowledge what your parents did and recognize that you were wronged and that you have have a right to feel angry and to your own actions as a result. I totally understand the desire to get revenge on your parents and ruin their reputation, it is something I think about regarding my parents too.

As for sleeping with a prostitute, if it is something you regret, then you can decide not to do it again. You felt driven to it because of what your parents did and you have a right to do it. We often make bad decisions because of unfair circumstances and childhood abuse, but the choice is still ours. So you didn't really do anything wrong in my opinion. If you think it was a mistake, i hope you will remember it and choose not to do it again, but don't punish yourself excessively for having done it.

The way I get revenge on abusive family is to try to achieve more than they want me to. When members of my family tell me I am a loser and can't do something well, I work harder to make them jealous. That may be how my psychological makeup disposes me to act and I understand that self destructive behavior comes more naturally to some. If you are the self destructive type, try to remember that doing things that harm youself or make you feel bad is letting your parents win. Narcissistic parents want you be believe you are a loser so they can keep controlling you. Can you try to beat them at it by living a good life and making yourself happy while not letting them enjoy your success?
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
littlebro