View Single Post
HereForAFriend

Member Since Mar 2020
6 hugs
given
Attention Apr 06, 2020 at 09:43 AM

My "pen-pal" for 5 years now's situation is getting worse. Incredibly unlucky won't even start to begin describing how things are for him, and he is starting to develop self harming behavior, and edging closer and closer to suicide, I tried doing stuff to help him before, as he has given up on helping himself, saying the world has proved that he doesn't deserve help and to "win", but his lack of luck shined bright yet again, and the attempts at helping him not be lonely and cope with his family failed, and now, his belief that he doesn't deserve help has been increased, and he stated clearly that he doesn't want me to help him anymore, I've only discovered this site recently, and I think have great potential to help him, but he wouldn't register himself and I haven't been receiving much attention as I barely have been posting and when I did, it might've been in the wrong places, in the wrong times I guess, but I am in a tough spot, he specifically ordered me not to seek for help, but he doesn't care if I vent or worry, and my worry is only rising with each day.
Is the world this cold and unmerciful? is he truly lost? how do I cope?

Hugs from:
Travelinglady, Yaowen