View Single Post
procrastinator110
procrastinator110 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default May 05, 2020 at 12:04 PM

Update 05/05-2020

It goes better and better. I still automatically sometimes randomly sit at my desk hear music, seeing youtube, etc and do procrastinate, but I can fight it bit by bit.

I managed to study for the whole week, an average of 6 hours a day. I am impressed by the results of identifying the unconscious emotions as it is outlined in the psychological self-help website

I wish I found that website when I was younger as a teenager! I am really blessed.

I have really focused on identifying my unconscious emotions and it looks like that there is so much garbage, so much emotional baggage within me. So many fearful longings, desires, hidden fears. Last time I did this and released my unconscious emotions. I experienced fear and shaked, it seems to be the right thing because I cleared out emotional garbage out of myself. I feel much better now!

I am still training more and more cardio and have begun to do some strength training.

It seems, that my procrastination problems seem to be a problem of emotional garbage, a patchwork of fearful desire attachments that exist from childhood, that I successfully clear out bit by bit! I shine it up with light and it gets banished. This can't be explained in logic. The unconscious is different from person to person, but the method works.

If anyone is interested in the "unconscious", everyone should read about Carl Jung, he was one of the most known psychiatrists for helping people.

Take care and I will write back next week!
procrastinator110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus