View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 10, 2020 at 09:29 PM

I have had scarring form acne and still get acne. The key is to treat the source of the problem which you are finding. I wear makeup now so it is not as bad. I used to have really deep scars but some how as I aged they have come less noticeable. I am pretty people tell me though. I don't know what to say to this. I try to find other ways to make me attractive. I exercise and eat healthy. I sleep well. I don't smoke nor drink. I feel good about myself. I think imperfections are human. I would try to accentuate the positive and down play the negative. I think the good thing about acne is that I look 20 years younger than my actual age. The oils prevent wrinkles. So, you may look imperfect now but 20 years down the road, may look amazing!! This is what happened to me!! I know that being young and with acne is not a happy situation. But, on the bright side, you will live through it and benefit later from having oily skin. If you are a woman, there are scar-lifting makeup creams. But, for acne itself, I would do as your doctor recommends.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*