View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default May 15, 2020 at 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers View Post
We were hospitalized for ER surgery. Couldn't walk after. Insiders being kept quiet by one who does medical stuff. Then five days into our stay, suddenly a cacophony of voices screaming we had to get out of there now. Suddenly shakily on walker, in hospital gown we are heading for the door. Everyone was panicking wanting to run out. Totally unable to walk.

Nurses came running in. Thought we were in severe pain and loaded us up with meds. We lied to Doctor to get released a few days later. We never do that. Never lie. Never endanger our surgical recovery.

Nobody inside seemed to know what caused this. Then yesterday we had two rehab home session in a row. During the second one felt that panic starting. Insiders said it was everyone in the masks. Had to get away from them. Whatever it took.

Know we have trouble wearing a mask. It reminds us of events during abuse. We start holding our breath. But don't understand why other people wearing them is so affecting us.

Anyone else having trouble with other people in masks? Or any insights?

I have an issue with people in gloves, a huge issue with it (and I know it isn't the same,) but it also connects to my abuse, so I hate it- I think people in gloves are

Possible trigger:

I don't know how I feel about masks. I would refuse to wear one myself, (simply because I would worry about breathing), other people in them.... I do feel anxious about it, but I don't get as bad as the gloves

I wish gloves were banned
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Wild Coyote