View Single Post
hobbypoet

hobbypoet has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default May 20, 2020 at 02:29 AM

It has to do with my thyroid condition and my thyroid levels not be balanced. I just recovered from Graves' Disease, I'm now hypothyroid and they're trying to figure out my level dosages but it's been taking months and months because it's a slow process. And my acne has been getting worse. It just seems so hopeless. I'm trying everything. I spending tons of money on products hoping they'll help and nothing is helping really. I see my doctor next month and will ask to go on a birth control that can help control hormones and treat acne, but there isn't a whole lot I can do because I'm doing everything possible to treat my skin condition.

I broke down sobbing tonight about it. And I guess I'm weak that it makes me feel so horrible about myself, but it does. I've been trying positive affirmations like I'm a beautiful person inside and out but the minute I look at a mirror and my 12 and more coming in blemishes I just deflate. It's like a battle I just can't win and I feel hopeless right now. I'd try to pick out my other features but all I see is the stuff all of over my face. I'm kind of glad we're wearing masks right now so I can hide my face. I rarely ever take selfies because I don't want anyone else to see me either. I don't think anyone else would find me attractive. It's so discouraging and heartbreaking for me.

I'm going to try and look at those links.
hobbypoet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bpforever1, Discombobulated